Tuesday, February 23, 2016

"Food for the soul."

Mary the Queen College advance the Christian formation of our stakeholders towards integral development with emphasis on honesty, integrity and social justice as our core values. Integral formation is the goal the church desires for all its members as our Christian formation addresses the human person in its totality.

Academic excellence is a top priority in every school. It gives emphasis on how to build and enhance students academic skills but in Mary the Queen College, aside from giving so much importance to academic excellence, it also focuses I integral formation of students dealing with the morality, values and totality of a person to fully prepare an individual in the real world. Integral formation shapes students to properly behave and act in accordance with good values and Gods will.
Here are some testimonies from different people about how theology changed their lives.
Theology has changed my perspective for the whole world. I realized that this world is not totally dark, that there is still a light- the light that can save our lives, that there still goodness in every evil doings, that there is hope for everybody and that everyone has their chance to change, repent, and return to HIM.- Kei Em Ji

Theology made me a better person. It totally changed me, I can say that because of theology, I am now pro- environment, people-oriented and God-Centered that Im not used to. Each and every one of us has the chances to be like me, just choose the right way to His hands. JSN



Theology plays a very important role in every student. It is one of the minor subjects but it looks like a major subject because you will take it from your first until your last term. For me, Theology made a difference in my life. It taught me something that will be forever stay on my mind. From learning more about God, myself, family and friends. I also learned from sharing, teamwork, and helping other people unlike other schools, MQC gives emphasis in theology.- MPS

Theology is about the application of the taughts of the holy bible in real life. From the role playing in the room where students can learn the lessons from the life of the character being played to the internalization, meditation, and socialization activities like immersion, retreat and Bible Camp. 
-Sir Masaclao

A person is not just a mere human being. It has a soul and mind. It is important to feed the mind with facts and learnings but feeding the soul with goodness, kindness and love is more important, for it is what makes a person a person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

think before you comment